Background

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Delly's Deals Weekly Radio Show Notes

Thank you to our show sponsors, Medical Simplicity, I Am Salon and Day Spa, and Memories of a Child. Please support these local businesses as they help make the Delly's Deals Radio Show possible! Also, check out the February specials from I Am Salon and Day Spa. They are offering Chocolate Massages and Facials! I am so there! Also, please take a moment to watch this short, informative video from Dr. Tom on how we can lower the cost of healthcare!


Today on the Delly's Deals Radio Show, our main topic was "Where to Find Coupons." I shared my favorite sources for finding coupons and took calls from callers, too. Sources included The Sunday paper, Coupon Clipping Services, EBAY, free Encore Magazine coupons,  Check out this quick video from Michelle Li, at Fox News, where she talks about the differences in newspapers. Like Michelle, I have found that the bigger the city, the better the coupons! If you want to find the Raleigh paper locally, click my link to the left "Where to Find the News and Observer" to see a list of places locally that carry it. Be sure to get up early!


I also shared my favorite deals this week, including B1G1 free Kelloggs cereal at Lowes Foods, FREE Tylenol Precise Patch at Walgreens, $.02 Yo Crunch Yogurt at Lowes Foods ($.12 at Harris Teeter), Free Pancake Day at IHOP on Tuesday, Feb. 28th (optional donation to Children's Miracle Network in exchange for short stack). I also like the 3-Day Sale going on this week through Sunday at Lowes Foods, which includes a great sale on Gain Laundry Detergent. Get it for only $3.99. At Harris Teeter, Eight o Clock Coffee is $3.00 off, making it only $3.99 a bag BEFORE you use your coupons! Thanks to Sarah E. for pointing out that many of the bags have coupons inside, so be sure to check if you have some already at your house. If you have the Got 2 B Products coupons, they are free at Walgreens, if you can find them in stock. I'm not sure if Walgreens does rain checks but please let me know if you find out!

The Fuzzy Peach in Porter's Neck (North Wilmington) is offering free frozen yogurt today from 12-2 only! They are celebrating their one year anniversary. Check it out- I hear it's very good!


Finally, I do have some upcoming workshops:


Today- NE Regional Library- 1 p.m. How to Cut your Grocery Bill by 50% or More!
March 3rd- First Baptist Oak Island- How to Cut Your Grocery Bill by 50% or More!
March 4th- Harbor Church (Monkey Junction/Wilmington)- How to Cut your Grocery Bill by 50%....
March 10th- NE Regional Library- Doing the Drugstore Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment