Background

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Betty Crocker and General Mills Promo at Harris Teeter this Week!



Want to Learn to Coupon? Check out an upcoming Workshop
  Click here for more info!


I am excited about the Betty Crocker/General Mills promo going on at Harris Teeter this week. Not only are many popular items on sale, but you can also use coupons AND if you buy certain quantities, you receive additional money off. It's very easy and there are tons of coupons that match this sale. Many are available right here on my website on the coupon center to the left. You can print up to two copies of each coupon.

In addition, it gets better! You will earn 50 bonus box tops for your child's school if you buy any 8 of the participating products above in one transaction. The Box tops will print out at the register. You will get them regardless of any coupons you use, so some of the products may be close to free and you'll still get the Bonus Box Tops!

Here's a sample transaction. Now remember, I haven't yet been in the store to do this but looking at the coupons I have, this is an idea of what I might try:


Need to organize all those coupons? 
Check out our binders here! They are the BEST 
organizational system around for couponing!

From flyer: Buy 4 Select General Mills Cereals and get $4 automatically off your bill:

Buy:

2 Lucky Charms, use 2 coupons for $.50 off 1 (I printed mine from coupon center on left and there may also be some from the Sunday paper)

2 Golden Grahams, use 2 coupons for $.50 off 1 (I printed mine from coupon center on left and there may also be some from the Sunday paper)

Cereal is on sale for 2 for $5

Four boxes= $10- $4 in coupons above (all doubled)-$4 off at register from promo= $2 out of pocket for all four boxes!

BONUS: I just found an EVIC coupon for Lucky Charms, $.50 off and Golden Grahams, $.75 off. Adding those, the total drops to $.75 for all FOUR boxes!

I think you can do a good deal with the fruit snacks, too since there are nice coupons out there for those.

I will post later in the week letting you know how it went when I tried my transactions!




No comments:

Post a Comment