Background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Great Staples Deals Through Wednesday!


 Can we say 1 cent Printer Paper!!!!

I happened to be in Staples today making copies and noticed some excellent deals. The once cent sales last through Wednesday- all other prices in the ad last through Sunday. A couple of the one-cent deals are easy rebates. I know that the word "rebate" immediately turns some people off (including me, usually).


But since I have done Staples easy rebates before, I know that they REALLY are super easy. You can complete them online in a matter of seconds with the receipts they give you when you check out. As with most rebates, I suggest you complete them sooner rather than later, because you always run the risk of losing the rebate receipt or missing the deadline.


Another thing I love about Staples is their rewards system. I make lots of copies there and I also usually buy my printer ink there when it's on special. If you sign up for a Staples rewards card (free and easy), every quarter you get back a percentage of the purchases that you made there, including printer copies. They send the reward to your e-mail in the form of a rewards certificate that you redeem in the store. Last month my certificate was for $10, which I immediately put towards buying printer ink! I have been making lots of copies so I assume my next rebate check will be even bigger.


Here are the deals that I saw at Staples this week. Hurry because the once cent deals end on Wednesday night!

1 cent Hammermill Copy Plus Paper 500 sheets (limit 2 and must do easy rebate)

1 cent HP 4x6 photo paper (limit 2 and must do easy rebate)


1 cent Staples erasers 12 pack (limit 2 and no easy rebate required)


1 cent Staples brand glue (limit 2)

1 cent Pentel Pens 4-pack (limit one and must do easy rebate)


$1 for Staples White mailing envelopes (25 pack- no easy rebate required)


$1 for BIC mechanical pencils 5 pack (no easy rebate required)


$1 for Zebra Sarasa retractable gel pens 5 pack (no easy rebate required)


50% off all backpacks


****There are so many other deals there- I named the best ones that I saw but check out the store flyer here or drop in for more!****

No comments:

Post a Comment