Background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Super Double Coupons Next Week at Harris Teeter!



I have heard that next week is going to be Super Double Coupons at Harris Teeter! This means that Harris Teeter will double up to twenty coupons per day (as usual) but coupons of $1.00 or more up to $1.98, will also double. This is exciting because it is a great opportunity to save lots of money!



The event will start on Wednesday, June 22 and last until Tuesday night, June 28th. I would start now, pulling any coupons that you have of $1.00 or more. Also, you will want to shop early because shelves tend to get empty, especially for the free or cheap items. 



Jenny will have a list up on Southern Savers tomorrow (Friday) of all the deals. If you see something you know you want to take advantage of, especially if it will be free, I would consider ordering multiple coupons for that item. You can use the link on my web page to order from either Kuntry Klippers or The Q Hunter. Finally, I have heard of some stores allowing people to place orders for items. I don't know if Harris Teeter will do this, but if there's something you really want to make sure you get, it might be worth asking!


I will be sure to update when the list of deals comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment