Background

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Delly's Deals Weekly Radio Show Notes

Thank you to our show sponsors, I Am Salon and Day Spa, Indoor Mechanical Service, and Tutoring Solutions. Please support these local businesses as they help make the Delly's Deals Radio Show possible! Check out the May specials from I Am Salon and Day Spa. All May they are offering B1G1 half off gift cards. Tutoring Solutions is offering 10% off if you mention my name. Also, Indoor Mechanical Service is offering a $45 tune up special for your heating and air unit, which is an awesome deal, so be sure to call them and mention Delly!




This week on the Delly's Deals Radio Show we gave away a $20 gift card to any grocery store. Our winner was Susan, so congrats to her!

I shared my Food Lion shopping trip details where I saved 64%. My total was close to $64 and I paid $22.73 after sales and coupons which I thought was awesome! Be sure to see my post to get the $5 off $25 coupon from Food Lion's website.

Other mentionable deals for this week:

Food Lion

Buy 2 Ragu, Get 16 oz pasta noodles free
B1 Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner; Get Styler Free
Red Grapes- $1.27 per pound
Holly Farms Chicken Breasts and Tenders- 50% off

Harris Teeter

Sat. Special- $1.97 for 12 pack Cokes, limit 2 and $1.77 Lance Cracker 8 packs. Use coupon on those and they become only $.67 each
Cheerios- depending on the value of your coupon they can be as low as $.19!
Kelloggs Crunchy Nut- $.34 after $.70 off coupon
Hunts 24 oz Ketchup- $1.00 each or $.30 if you can find the $.35 off coupons attached to some bottles

Lowes Foods

Lowes has some awesome deals this week to earn gas money off. I was going to talk about this on the radio show today but ran out of time. I will post about it before the weekend is over! Check out their flyer for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment