Background

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CVS- Big Savings on Batteries and Razors Plus Coupon- Saved over $24!

 If bought when not on sale, these items would have cost $29.86 at CVS. I paid $8.77 plus tax for them PLUS earned back $3 in Extrabucks after I paid. It's like paying $5.77 for all of this!

Today is the last day that you have to go into CVS and scan your Extrabuck Card to receive a $4 off $20 bonus coupon.


I took advantage of that on Sunday when I shared this info on the Delly's Deals Facebook page. I needed "D" batteries and they are currently B1G1 free (all CVS batteries), so I decided to use the $4 off $20 in conjunction with some other coupons that I had. This is how it worked out:


I bought:


1 4-pack of CVS Brand Size D Batteries $6.79 
1 4-pack of CVS Brand Size D Batteries FREE
1 Hydro Power Select Razor- $9.99
1 Scrunchi Hair Ties $2.99


Pre-Coupon Total: $19.77 plus tax


I redeemed:


$4 off $20 purchase (I guess they took it because the total was $20+ after tax)
$4 off Schick Hydro Razor (from Sunday paper)
$2.00 off any Hair Accessory Coupon (this had just printed out for me at the CVS coupon machine)
$1.00 Extra Buck Reward (this had also just printed out for me at the CVS coupon machine)

My total before taxes ended up being $8.77 for all of those items!

AND........the best part- after paying, I got back $3 in Extrabucks to spend on my next CVS order! This was for buying the razor- you can get the same deal all week through Saturday. Buy the Schick Hydro Power Select Razor for $9.99, use a $4 off coupon, get a $3 extra buck back. Counting the Extrabucks, it was like paying $5.77 for all of that!

This shopping trip is just one of the MANY reasons why I LOVE shopping at CVS!


No comments:

Post a Comment