Background

Sunday, July 22, 2012

CVS- FREE Stayfree Maxis and Other Great Deals!

I paid nothing but tax ($.42) for all of these items from CVS! 
Read below to see how I did it. 


I dropped by CVS this morning to grab my FREE Stayfree Maxis. There was a $2.00 off coupon in today's Raleigh Smart Source insert. The Maxis are on sale for $2.00, so they were free! All I had to pay was the tax.


While in there, I scanned my CVS Extrabucks card at the coupon center just to see if any other good coupons came out. Sure enough, I got the following coupons:


$3 off any Sunscreen Purchase
$1 off two Mars Candy Singles


I found some CVS brand sunscreen (2 oz size) this week priced at 2 for $3. After my $3 coupon, it became free as well.


I also noticed that Mars candy bars are 2 or $1 at CVS this week. After my $1 coupon, both my M&Ms and Snickers were free. How awesome is that?!


I bought 2 AMP energy drinks for my husband. They are on sale 2 for $3 but if you buy two, you automatically get $3 in CVS Extrabucks back, thus making them basically free.


Finally, I needed Kleenex Tissues and they are $.88 each at CVS this week. So, I bought three boxes and used a $.50 off 3 coupon from the Sunday paper a few weeks back. I then applied my $3 Extrabucks from the AMP drink to pay for the Kleenex and they were all free. I actually had to buy one more candy bar because my total had CVS owing me money and they wouldn't do that, so I had to grab something cheap.




I split everything into two transactions and it looked like this:


Transaction #1:


2 AMP Energy Drinks for $3

I paid $3 plus tax and received back $3 in CVS Extrabucks after paying.

Transaction #2:





2 Snickers Bar Singles
1 M&M Single Pack
2 CVS Brand Sunscreen 2 oz size
2 Stayfree Maxi Pads, 14 ct.
3 Boxes of Kleenex with Lotion, 70 ct


I redeemed:


$1.00 off 2 Mars Candy Bars (CVS coupon from coupon center)
$3 off Any Sunscreen Purchase (CVS coupon from coupon center)
2 coupons for $2.00 off Stayfree Maxis
$.50 off 3 boxes of Kleenex
$3.00 in Extrabucks that I earned from buying the AMP


Grand total: 


FREE plus tax!


Tips for CVS- find items on sale, apply your coupons and buy items that will earn you Extrabucks that you can use to pay for anything else in your cart. I love CVS!


You have through next Saturday, July 28th to do these deals at CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment