Background

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ruby Tuesday and Food Lion Gift Card Deals


Father's Day is coming up fast (Sunday, June 17th). In honor of Father's Day, many companies and restaurants offer gift card deals. These deals can be used to your advantage, either for your personal use or to give as a gift. Graduation gifts are another idea for using these cards.


Check out the deals below and take advantage of them soon!


Food Lion:


Buy $50 in participating gift cards and get $10 off instantly at the register. Participating cards are:


Bass Pro Shop
Lowes Home Improvement
Mastercard (*I'm not too thrilled about their $4.95 activation fee)
I Tunes
Belk


If you planned on shopping at any of these establishments anyway, it makes sense to get the gift cards ahead of time, as you will pay $40 but get a $50 gift card. 

You have until Tuesday, June 12th to do this at Food Lion.

Ruby Tuesday:

Buy $50 in gift cards online at www.rubytuesday.com and get a free bonus $15 gift card.

I LOVE Ruby Tuesday! They have an awesome salad bar and great menu. Since my husband and I like to eat there, I will probably buy $100 in gift cards and get back $30 in bonus cards. PLUS you can use coupons when you eat there, thus saving even more. Ruby Tuesday is always mailing out coupons to my postal mailbox and also to my e-mail. Sometimes the coupons are for 20% off or B1G1 free meals, so that is a great way to stretch the gift card.

Let me know if you hear of other gift card deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment