Background

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Be On the Lookout- Superbowl Displays on their Way!


Today in Lowes Foods I noticed a big Superbowl Display (that's the P.G. name). Let's just call it what it is- a big beer display!


It was under a canopy and since I wasn't buying beer I almost walked right on by. But a big $3.00 off caught my attention. It was a coupon for $3.00 off 2 Digiorno's Pizzas! No beer purchase necessary!


I grabbed a couple. This is a great coupon that I will save in my binder and use at a later time when the pizzas go on sale, particularly if they go on B1G1 free. This is a high value coupon that could net me pizza at a really good price. I like to keep pizzas in the freezer when I can to help prevent us from ordering out which is more costly.


Next to the one display I saw yet another beer display, this one boasting Snyder's Pretzels coupons! These were for $2.00 off two bags, again a high dollar coupon. I will save them until I see a sale and with the Superbowl coming up, I am guaranteed to see a sale on pretzels, chips, salsa, cheese, pizzas, sodas- really anything snacky is sure to go on sale soon, if it's not already.
Keep in mind our coupon etiquette- only take a few and leave some for others!


I point these displays out to you because many people will walk right on by. People assume that because there's beer all over the display that the coupons may be related to beer, but that's not really the case (no pun intended). Check those displays because you never know what awesome coupons may await you!

1 comment: