Background

Thursday, April 5, 2012

FREE Allegra at CVS Through Saturday Night!



Have you gotten your FREE Allegra? 


For those who suffer with allergies (like myself, my husband, and my children), allergy season can be a killer. I don't think we'd survive without our non-drowsy allergy medicines like Zyrtec and Allegra. Even better is the fact that we've gotten most of our allergy medicine for about 75%-100% off this allergy season by using the sales that the drug store chains offer on the medicines, combined with the coupons.


This week there is an EASY deal at CVS. In last Sunday's paper, there was a $7.00 off coupon for Allegra. I found mine in the Raleigh News and Observer newspaper in the Smart Source insert. It was in the middle of the insert. I alerted everyone to this sale on Saturday in my Delly's Deals Radio Show notes and reminded everyone to be sure to get the Sunday paper, as I knew this coupon was in it! It's a seven day coupon so it will expire on Saturday.


The 5 count Allegra costs $6.99 at CVS, so after applying the $7.00 off coupon it was FREE! I had two coupons so I got two boxes. I was only responsible for paying the tax, which ended up being $.98 total. Not bad for a product that would have normally cost me 13.98.


By the way, I got mine at the CVS on Gordon Road and they were fully stocked. There were plenty. You have until Saturday night to take advantage so be sure to hop on over!

No comments:

Post a Comment