Background

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Drug Store Deals this Week!



After seeing yesterday's Sunday paper loaded with great coupons, I decided to head straight over to the drug stores to grab a few deals. You have until Saturday night if you'd also like to grab some of these. Remember to request a rain check if they are out of something!


Walgreens:
FREE Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste (no out of pocket except tax and filler item)


CVS:
$.99 Claritin for Kids 
FREE Colgate Max Toothpaste (after Extrabucks)
$1.00 Right Guard Mens Deoderant (after Extrabucks)
$1.00 Right Guard Mens Bodywash (after Extrabucks)
$3.99 Lysol Heathly Touch Hand soap system (I actually paid only tax because I used Extrabucks from a previous transaction)


See below for details on how I did each transaction.


Walgreens:

FREE Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste


(use $1.00 off coupon from yesterday's Sunday paper PLUS the $1.00 off coupon in the Walgreens savings booklet). If you buy one toothpaste but use both coupons, you will also need to buy a small, cheap little filler item, such as a caramel or something, since Walgreens' registers will not accept more than one coupon per item.

CVS:

$.99 Claritin for Kids


Kids' Claritin is on sale for $7.99 a bottle. There is a $7.00 off coupon from last Sunday's newspaper (Raleigh only). After coupon I only paid $.99 which is an AWESOME deal!

FREE Colgate Max Toothpaste (after Extrabucks reward)

Colgate Toothpaste is $2.99 each. I used a $1.00 off coupon from last week's paper so I only paid $1.99 plus tax. I then got back $2.00 in Extrabucks after I paid.You can do this twice and earn $4 in Extrabucks.

$1.00 Right Guard Mens Deoderant (after Extrabucks)
$1.00 Right Guard Mens Bodywash (after Extrabucks)

Both of these transactions work the same. You can choose any combo of Right Guard Deoderant or Bodywash. Each is on sale for $3.00 so I bought two and used a $2.00 off coupon from Sunday's Raleigh newspaper. I paid $4.00 plus tax and then got back $2.00 in Extrabucks.


$3.99 Lysol Heathly Touch Hand soap system (I actually paid only tax because I used Extrabucks from a previous transaction)


 It's on sale for $6.99 and I had a $3 off coupon from last Sunday's paper. After coupon I paid $3.99. If you want this you could do the above transactions and then use some of the Extrabucks that you earned above towards the Hand Soap System. This is what I did so it only cost me $.48 plus tax.


I'm sure there are other great deals this week at CVS and Walgreens; these are the ones I chose to take advantage of! What did you find at the drug stores this week?

1 comment:

  1. Great Drug Store deals! I am searching for these deals from many days.

    ReplyDelete