Background

Friday, August 31, 2012

Bath and Body Works Sale- Get up to $14 product FREE!

Want to Learn to Coupon? Check out an upcoming Workshop
  Click here for more info!
 
I don't post many retail sales here, but I thought I'd share a deal that Bath and Body Works sent to me this morning.

Through September 3rd, they are having a sale. When you spend $10 in store or online, you get to choose an item up to $14 value for FREE.

I see they have some new fall-themed soaps and candles such as Jack o Lantern, Sweet Creamy Pumpkin and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. My favorite season of the year is fall, so I'm a real sucker for anything that smells or looks like fall :)

To get the $14 gift use the following codes:

In-store- Print the coupon or show them the code on your phone: 6716

Online- Enter the Code: FREEFALL50

For details or to print the coupon, click here!

Happy FALL!

Need to organize all those coupons? 
Check out our binders here! They are the BEST 
organizational system around for couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment