Background

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Facebook Coupons



Are you one of the millions of Americans who is on Facebook?


If so, you can access hundreds of coupons from some of your favorite brands. Many companies are now creating Facebook pages for their products. If you go to their page and "Like" their product, you will have access to special coupons for those products.


For example, I love Wholly Guacamole. Probably at least each month, they put out coupons on their Facebook page. Since I clicked the "like" button, I am eligible to go and print out up to two copies of any coupon that they post. I have gotten some really high value coupons from their page, too, for example, "$2 or $3 off," thus making the product free.


If you like a company's products or have a favorite product, I suggest going to Facebook and typing that company's name. You will be surprised to see how many companies or products have Facebook pages and how most of them offer coupons available on the page.


Here's a deal that's available right now via Facebook:


$1 off of Wheat Thins Crunch Sticks (These are on sale at Harris Teeter this week and the coupon will make them only $.94 each when they usually cost over $2 a box).


To get the coupon, I went to Facebook, logged in, and searched for "Wheat Thins." Once it came up, I immediately clicked the "like" button and once I did, the coupon was made available to me. I can print the coupon twice (trying to print it any more times will not work because the coupon websites remember your computer's IP address).


So, next time you're on Facebook, have fun searching your favorite companies and brands for those free coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment