Background

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Harris Teeter Super Double Deals

 I paid a total of $5.94 plus tax for all these items! 
Pre-coupon and sales total was $54.75!


I was happy to save 89% on my groceries today at Harris Teeter! The deals this week were decent; nothing that I will get too excited about but I thought I'd share in case you see something that you'd like to pick up, too. 
I paid less than $1 for most items, including for a few expensive cleaning items that normally would have cost over $4 each.


FREE Items:


Crave Cat Treats
Carpet Fresh
County Crock Sticks
I Can't Believe it's Not Butter Sticks
I Can't Believe it's Not Butter Tub


50 cents or less:

Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles- $.19 (used $1.00 off 2 coupon from Lowes Foods Booklet)
Gold Peak Tea- $.50 (used $.75 off coupon from internet)
Emerald On the Go Breakfast Nuts- $.50 (after $1.00 off coupon from internet)
80-count Band Aids- $.50 (after $1.00 off coupon from 4/21 Sunday paper)
Wholly Guacamole- $.50 (after $1.00 off coupon printed from their Facebook page)
Lance Cracker Creations- $.50 after 1.00 off coupon printed online)


Other Deals:

2000 Flushes- $.97 (used $.55 off coupon from Sunday paper back in January)
X-14 Mildew Remover- $.97 (used $.55 off coupon from Sunday paper back in January)
Yo Crunch Four Pack Strawberry with Granola Yogurt- $.77 (used $.75 coupon from Sunday paper in Feb)


Notes:


I understand that the Yakisoba Noodles will not make me popular amongst the healthy types. I've actually never tasted them (they do sound interesting). HOWEVER, after paying $.19, if I don't like them I realize that they will make a great item to donate to a food bank where I'm sure someone will be glad to have them.


Hopefully, the guacamole, yogurt and nuts will make up for my poor choice of Yakisoba Noodles! I LOVE Wholly Gucamole and it will go great with the Lucks Black Beans that are on sale this week (coupon in the Lowes Foods Spring Savings Booklet). 


Also worth mentioning are the non-food products that I scored super cheap, including Carpet Fresh, 2000 Flushes, X-14 and Band-Aids, which are always in short supply in our home with three children under 6!


These are some of the most dramatic deals; I always go for those first. There are MANY other great deals to be had so don't always obsess yourself with just getting the freebies and super cheapies. You can save a lot this week on items that may not end up being free but still significant savings off their original prices. One example is the Starbucks Ground Coffee. My husband can't wait for me to get it. It's on EVIC special for $5.97. After the $1.50 off online coupon it's only $2.97! It normally costs around $8 so I will be grabbing two of those. (I shared the coupon a few days ago on my FB page but it's no longer available)

Share your deals this week on the Delly's Deals Facebook page so we can get them, too! I will also be drawing a name this week to win a $20 grocery store gift card of your choice, so be sure to like Delly's Deals on FB for your chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment