Background

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Children's Advil Moneymaker at CVS!


I love it when you can make money buying items you need. That is going to happen starting this Sunday at CVS.

In the ad preview, CVS shows that Children's Advil will be $2.37 at CVS starting Sunday, Nov. 18th. Use this coupon to pay only $.87. After paying, you will get back $2.37 in Extrabucks attached to the bottom of your receipt! That means you will have MADE $1.50 from buying the Children's Advil. Love it!

As a side note, CVS is having a crazy sale starting Sunday. On the second and third page of their upcoming ad preview, which you can view at www.cvs.com, there are a ton of freebies that CVS is giving out. All the products are free after they give you back your Extrabucks rewards.

My plan is to use my $10 Extrabucks that I earned from doing the diaper deal this week to pay for all the sale items so that I don't have to pay out of pocket. CVS will then give me back the full amount that I paid in Extrabucks, so I can use those Extrabucks to buy something else.

Thank you to Debt Free Through Spending for the heads up!

Print THIS COUPON for Children's Advil and save it in your binder to be prepared for the deal on Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment