Background

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Earn a FREE Binder Promotion!


It occurred to me that there may be people out there who would like a couponing binder but are on a budget. Or, perhaps you are like me and want a deal.

I decided to come up with a way that people could save money off the purchase of a new couponing binder. It involves little more than telling people about Delly's Deals and our upcoming workshops

Please see the details below:



Earn a FREE Binder Promotion

It’s easy! Refer people to a workshop and get $5 off per person who attends. Think: family, friends, coworkers, church friends, neighbors and acquaintances as possible sources for spreading the word.

I have a workshop coming up next Saturday, Nov. 10th. What a great way to help someone else learn how to save big bucks in the grocery store AND earn money off a new couponing binder for yourself.

Refer:
1 person= $5 off
2 people= $10 off
3 people= $15 off
4 people= $20 off
5 people= $25 off
6 people= $30 off
7 people= FREE Deluxe Binder Kit!

You will need to send me an e-mail letting me know who you told about the workshop so that I can check my roster to make sure they attend. I will contact you after the workshop to confirm that they attended and let you know how much credit towards a binder you have.

Keep in mind that these make great Christmas/birthday gifts, too, so even if you already have a binder, you could use this credit towards gifting someone a binder. 

If you already have a binder, note that our new models come with strap, so if you want a new one without paying, this would be a great way to get it! You could then donate your old binder (just a thought).

If you have any questions or need to contact me, reach me at delly@dellysdeals.com. They can see details on the workshop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment