Background

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Food Lion Meal Deal This Week- FREE Items!



Lately, Food Lion grocery stores have been getting in on the meal deal action like Harris Teeter has been doing for some time. I really like Meal Deals because they are usually a good deal even without having to use coupons. Using coupons only makes them better!


This week at Food Lion if you buy two Gorton's Fisherman Items, you get the following free:

FREE Cool Whip

FREE Ore-Ida Potatoes of your Choice
FREE Green Giant Valley Steamers 
FREE Mrs. Smith's Cobbler


At my local Food Lion, the Gorton's Fish Bagged Items cost $5.19 each. So, pre-coupon that will be $10.38 for all of those items, a pretty good little deal.


But.....it gets better. If you use coupons on the fish (I have two coupons for $1 off of the fish) and I also have a coupon for $1 off of Ore-Ida Potatoes, that will make the meal deal only $7.38 for all of those items. That's a really good deal!


The coupons for the Gorton's fish were in the Sunday, Jan. 16th and Sunday, Feb. 13 Sunday paper. If you don't have those coupon inserts available, you can print some coupons at this link:

Click HERE to print Gortons Fish Coupons 

I got my coupon for $1 off of Ore-Ida potatoes from inside of a bag of Ore-Ida potatoes that I bought a few months ago, so I don't know where else to send you for that coupon.


But, as I said earlier, the meal deal still sounds like a great deal if in fact you like all of the included items. Remember that they must all be bought in a single transaction with your MVP card to get the deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment