Background

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weekly Roundup of Harris Teeter Deals

              Read on to see how I paid only $ 3.54 plus tax for these groceries!                        
Pictured above- New England Coffee, Bertolli Pasta Sauce, Rosina Frozen Meatballs, Lays Potato Chips, Chicken Noodle Soup, 3lb bag of Gala Apples


Harris Teeter has the best consistent deals on groceries each week! There are many weeks where I get items there for free or less than a dollar. Many of these same items would cost twice as much at Walmart, just as a comparison.


Although this week is not as exciting as last week's Super Double Coupons deals, I still managed to snag some awesome deals on groceries this week. Below are some of the best deals I found:


Rosina Frozen Meatballs, 12 oz bag is on sale for $2.22. After my .75 off coupon, which doubled at Harris Teeter, I only paid $.72 for them. They usually sell for $4.45 a bag.


Another good deal was Lay's Potato Chips. I got them on sale for $1.88. I had a coupon for $.55 off, which Harris Teeter doubled, so I only paid $.78. These normally sell for $3.99 a bag.


I also got a bag of New England coffee for $3.39. I used a coupon for $.50, which doubled to $1.00 off, so I only paid $2.39. It normally sells for $6.79 a bag!


This week Bertolli Pasta Sauce in a jar was on sale for $1.27, if you are an EVIC member at Harris Teeter. It's normally $2.99, so that was a nice, easy deal that did not even require a coupon. Combine this with the Rosina Meatballs and some spaghetti noodles I got for free a few weeks ago and I've got an awesome spaghetti and meatballs dinner for only $1.99!


By the way, if you are not currently a Harris Teeter EVIC member, I suggest you join. It is free and you sign up online at their website using your EVIC card number. Each week you will get special deals sent right to your e-mail box.


One final sweet deal that I enjoyed was a bag of Gala Apples that were on sale for EVIC members. This bag was listed in the store for $4.99 but I only had to pay $2.49 since I used my VIC card. To make things better, Harris Teeter gave me a $5.00 fresh foods credit on my receipt (still not sure how I earned this), thus making the apples free! The remaining $2.51 went towards the rest of my grocery bill, too, making my total even lower.


I love shopping and getting great deals!

2 comments:

  1. Can you just go shopping for my family? I'll even pay you for the gas :) You did get some great deals at HT! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- go shopping with other people's money? Sounds fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete