Background

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Harris Teeter Sunday Specials!


Well, this is a first for me! I just posted yesterday about how grocery stores offer weekend and Saturday specials, but this morning I got an e-mail about Harris Teeter EVIC- SUNDAY specials! If you haven't signed up for EVIC at Harris Teeter (their e-mail special deals program), then you must! Each week you will get special deals e-mailed to you. They are tailored specifically to your shopper card, although I have found that many of the specials are the same, particularly the Saturday and now, Sunday specials.


Are these Sunday specials something that Harris Teeter will be doing often? I don't know, but I sure will take advantage of it today!


Below are the Sunday specials that I was offered, along with some coupon match-ups that are out there to make them even lower. Remember, these are Sunday only, so be sure to get them if you can drop by the store for a second. Let me know if your Sunday specials are different from mine.

59 ounce Tropicana Orange Juice- $1.97 each (limit 2) *There was a $1 off of 2 coupon in the July 10th newspaper, making this only $1.47 each (great deal- these are normally expensive OJs). There was also a coupon in the August All You Magazine for $1 off of 1, making the OJ only $.97!

12.25 ounce Honey Nut Cheerios- $1.77 (limit 2) *There have been multiple General Mills coupons in the Sunday papers lately, so check your binder. I know one came out on July 22 for $1 off of 2. Also, click here for Cheerios coupon that should also work!

Tombstone Pizza (limit 2) Here is a printable coupon for $1.50 off of 3.

5 pound Birchwood 100% Ground Beef Patties (limit 2)

I'm not a huge frozen pizza fan, but I do like to keep some around for nights that I don't feel like cooking. It's a nice way to fight off any temptations to eat out! Even ordering pizza with a coupon won't beat the above price of $1.77 per pizza!

Let's keep our fingers crossed that Harris Teeter will offer Sunday specials again in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment