Background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Super Double Deals Trip One!

                                                All of this cost me $8.00 and change.

I did a small Super Double Coupons trip at Harris Teeter this morning. Unfortunately, it got cut short because my husband had to go to this pesky little place called work! I made him late for work yesterday because I was in the store that morning, so I promised him I would get home on time today. Therefore, I only had about thirty minutes to shop, so I got a few items that I really wanted. Several items were free and others were significantly discounted; I only spent $8 and some change. I used coupons on EVERYTHING, and they all doubled.


Free items:
2 Carpet Fresh Rug and Room Deoderizer
2 Mueller's Whole Grain Spaghetti
2 Oscar Meyer Lunchables


Other Great Deals I Got:
2 Bailey's Coffee Creamers ($.59 after coupon)
4 Wholly Guacamole Products ($.79 each after coupon)
1 Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit ($.30 after coupon)
1 Old El Paso Tortilla Stuffers Kit ($.50 after coupon)
2 Oscar Meyer Bun-Sized Weiners ($1.00 each after coupon)


If you would like these same coupons, use my coupon database (see top of my blog) to search for matching coupons. Several of them came from it!

I was pleased but I will definitely be back later for more!

1 comment: