Background

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Update- Grocery Store Discounts for Veterans



I guess I'm on a Veteran's Day kick since I keep finding new discounts for Veterans Day.


It turns out that both Food Lion and Harris Teeter are offering discounts to Veterans on November 11th. With this being a blog about saving money on groceries, I found it imperative that I announce this!


Food Lion will be giving a 10% discount to Veterans and active military when they present their ID on Friday, November 11th. Click here for details.


Harris Teeter will be offering an 11% discount to Veterans and active military when they present their ID on Friday. The 11% comes from the unique date of 11-11-11, which is Friday's date. Click here for details.


I have not seen any news about a discount from Lowes Foods; if you see something, please notify me and I'll be glad to post it.


Happy Veterans Day and again, thanks to all of you for your service to our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment