Background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Star News vs. News and Observer!


Finally, I'm in town on a Sunday morning! I've been MIA the last two Sundays, out of town each week, so I was unable to compare the two papers because I couldn't get a Wilmington paper.


But now I'm back and this week there are some great coupons in both papers. Each paper had two inserts- a Smart Source and a Red Plum. I did notice that the Raleigh paper had a few more coupons than the Wilmington paper, although I doubt you'll be disappointed with either one. I bought two Raleigh and one Wilmington.


A couple of things I noted- lots of baking coupons right now. I saw Pillsbury Brownie Mix, Crisco oil, and flour. These are just a few. I was particularly excited about the Crisco, because I've been waiting for oil to go on sale for quite some time now. It finally went on sale for $2.99 at Harris Teeter, which isn't bad (I actually think it will go even lower at some point in the near future), but $2.99 is definitely better than the usual $4+ price.


Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment