Background

Friday, December 9, 2011

Neat and Easy Vanity Cups, Plates, Napkins, and Bowls Deal

 I bought two packs of Vanity Fair Napkins, a pack of bowls and
a pack of plates for $1.80 yesterday at Harris Teeter.


Yesterday at Harris Teeter I saw lots of great sales and coupon match-ups! I think this Vanity paper products deal might be one of the best from this week.


Harris Teeter is running a promo where you get FREE Vanity Fair Plates or Bowls if you buy a package of Vanity Fair Napkins (40 or 100 count).


So, I bought a pack of Napkins so that I could get a pack of plates for free. Even better is the fact that the napkins are on sale for only $2.00 and you still get the free plates or bowls.


Even better is the fact that I had a coupon for $.55 off one pack of Vanity Fair Napkins, which doubled to $1.10. So, I paid $2.00-$1.10, which is $.90 for the Napkins and also got a pack of plates for FREE!!!


I had two of the coupons, so I did the deal twice and paid a total of $1.80 for two packs of napkins, a pack of plates, and a pack of bowls. That was a great deal!


Worth noting is that not even the Dollar Store can beat those prices! I often buy my paper products by waiting for sales and promos such as this, so I tend to get a better deal at the local grocery store than I would by shopping at WalMart or Dollar tree.


Click here to see details on the promo. Need a coupon for The Vanity Fair Napkins? Coupons came out in the Sunday newspaper back on October 23rd, but if you don't have that coupon, there is one you can print for $1.00 off 2 on the left of my blog. Click "See all coupons" and click "household products" to see it. You can print up to two. The $1.00 off 2 will get you 2 packs of napkins and 2 packs or plates or bowls for only $3. Still a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment