Background

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Upcoming Workshops and Charity Workshop for Ms. Leia


Sorry that I have been missing in action! I've been busy delivering binder orders this weekend and through Tuesday but I plan to post more as I have wrapped up most of the deliveries. If you have not gotten your binder, there is still time! The binders make great Christmas gifts, even as a gift for yourself! They are sure to help you organize yourself and save money in the store. Contact me at delly@dellysdeals.com if you would like to get one.



I'd like to announce that I will be doing a charity couponing workshop on Tuesday, December 20th at 6:30 p.m. This is to raise funds for a young teacher at one of the schools where I teach- Ms. Leia. About two years ago, she found out she had breast cancer when her daughter was just a few months old. She received treatment and all was well until this fall when the cancer returned to another part of her body. Now she is going back for more treatments. Children's Learning Center is hosting a charity workshop for her at the New Hanover Regional Hospital SEAHEC Auditorium. I will be teaching it and the cost is $10 with all proceeds going to a fund to help Ms. Leia pay the many medical bills she will have. 20% of binder and accessory sales will go towards the fund as well. Please pass the word around about this event. Not only will those who attend get great info on how to save money for their family, but you will all be helping Ms. Leia and her family as well. RSVP here or call me at 338-4875 for more info.


Finally, I want to announce some upcoming workshops via my Delly's Deals Consultant Program. These workshops are not taught by me, but rather local consultants who are also knowledgeable in couponing. They also have binders available for purchase at their events.

Saturday, December 17th
Couponing Workshop taught by Whitney Kerler
Wilmington NE Regional Library 
10-12 or 12-2
Cost: $12 and includes guidebook, free coupons, games and giveaways and lots of great info. Whitney recently got a ton of groceries and only paid a penny, so she she definitely knows her stuff!
Call: 229-5948

Sunday, December 18th
Couponing Workshop taught by Melissa Thomas
Brunswick County
Boiling Spring Lakes Police Department Training Room
2-5 p.m.
Cost: $10 cash and includes guidebook, free coupons, and great info. Melissa is a wonderful resource for saving money in Brunswick County.
Call: 338-9612 to RSVP

Saturday, January 7th
Couponing Workshop taught by Tracy Smith
Burgaw
St. Joseph's Catholic Church Fellowship Hall
1303 HWY 117 South
1-3 p.m.
Cost: $10 cash and includes guidebook, free coupons and great info. Tracy coupons for her family of 6 and is a reformed Wal-Mart and Costco shopper!
Call: 793-4873 to RSVP


I will be teaching more workshops in 2012 and I am now scheduling private workshops for January and February. As always, I will post here as they become available. If you are interested in hosting a workshop and having me come speak, call me at 338-4875. I do offer incentives and gifts to the host!

No comments:

Post a Comment