Background

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Delly's Deals Weekly Radio Show Notes

Thank you to our show sponsors, Medical Simplicity, I Am Salon and Day Spa, and Memories of a Child. Please support these local businesses as they help make the Delly's Deals Radio Show possible! Also, check out the March specials from I Am Salon and Day Spa. I am so there! Also, please take a moment to watch this short, informative video from Dr. Tom on how we can lower the cost of healthcare!

Don't forget the HT Saturday special- $1.97 for 12 pack Pepsi products, limit 2.
This week on the Delly's Deals Radio show, I shared my favorite grocery deals of the week. Click here to see my post from yesterday that lists some of my favorite weekly deals.
Also, we discussed a very interesting article regarding who uses coupons. A recent study shows that the rich are actually more likely to use coupons than the poor. What do you think? Click here for a summary of the article along with reader comments. You can read the full article if you click on the blue section. 
Upcoming Workshops: Sat. March 3rd, Oak Island Baptist Church, Oak Island NC. 1 p.m.
Sun. March 4th, Harbor United Methodist Church, Wilmington, NC 6 p.m.  
Come on out for a lot of fun and learn how to Cut Your Grocery Bill by 50% or More!
I will also be doing a workshop on Drug Store Deals next Saturday, March 10th at NE Regional Library at 1:00 and 3:00 p.m. This is my first Drug Store Workshop and I'm so excited to have the chance to show you how to save big bucks at the Drug Store. Drug stores work a little differently than grocery store deals, so we will go over those differences and learn how to maximize your savings!
Don't forget about your Sunday paper tomorrow! It's the first of the month so there should be great coupons, including the monthly P&G insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment