Background

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Delly's Deals Weekly Radio Show Notes

Thank you to our show sponsors, Medical Simplicity, I Am Salon and Day Spa, and Memories of a Child. Please support these local businesses as they help make the Delly's Deals Radio Show possible! Also, check out the March specials from I Am Salon and Day Spa. I am so there! Also, please take a moment to watch this short, informative video from Dr. Tom on how we can lower the cost of healthcare!

This week on the Delly's Deals radio show I shared some of my favorite weekly deals. Check out the Delly's Deals Facebook Page to print some great coupons to match those deals.


We did a trivia question about what company did the first coupon ever- Coca Cola! Click here to read about it and to see a picture of what the first coupon looked like! Our winner was Jennifer Gore who won a $50 gift certificate to I Am Salon and Day Spa. 


Save on staples- Harris Teeter has a great price on milk this week; only $2.97 a gallon and you can get Cage Free Eggs for only $.49 a dozen from Land O Lakes this week at Harris Teeter if you print this great coupon!


Also be sure to grab the Walgreens freebies this week (see my earlier post from this week). Get free Saline Spray and make $.75 on Colgate Pro Sensitive Relief. 

Here are links to the weekly deals!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment