Background

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Deal Alert! General Mills Cereals for $.50 at Harris Teeter!

General Mills Promo at Harris Teeter this week. Buy any four General Mills Cereals (not just the ones pictured above) and get $6 off automatically at the register! Don't forget to use any coupons that you have, too!

Organize yourself and make finding coupons even easier! Check out our new binder site, www.couponingbinders.com. FREE Shipping on all binders and binder sets!

One of my favorite things about Halloween is when General Mills releases the Count Chocula, Boo Berry and Frankenberry Cereals. They are limited editions and tend to sell out quickly but I try to get some because I do love the Count Chocula so much!

They are currently on sale at Harris Teeter for $2.50 per box. If you buy four boxes of General Mills cereals, you get $6 off automatically at the register. So, this is what I plan to do:

4 Boxes of Count Chocula for $10
$6 taken off automatically at register=
$4 for four boxes ($1 each)
I also have coupons for $1.00 off 2 General Mills Cereals, so if I use two of those, I get $2 extra off
Total: $2 for 4 boxes!
$.50 each!

There are SO many General Mills coupons floating around out there; I couldn't list them all. Check your binder and also be sure to click any digital EVIC/ZVR coupons because you may be able to save even more. I know for example, that I had Honey Nut Cheerios coupons as one of my EVIC coupons.

Also, look to the left here on my website and print any General Mills coupons that you see at the coupon center. Click "See all coupons" to see all the awesome coupons that are available for you to print for FREE!

Learn all the tips and tricks- join me at a workshop and spread the word! Next workshop Nov. 10th- click here for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment