Background

Friday, October 26, 2012

Delly's Deals of the Week- Saved Over $94!

Before coupons and sales the total was $149.58. 
After coupons and sales, I paid $55.43!


Another great week of sales are going on at Harris Teeter. I was able to get so many great items and saved almost $100 by using their sales and my coupons! Believe me, I can find something else to do with $100, lol......

While I only got five freebies this week, I still saved around 60% which is good because I shoot for at least 50% every week. I had to buy some meat, fruit and bread, which I did buy on sale. I looked for the things that were on sale and applied my coupons to them. 

I must add that I also used a $10 Recyclebank coupon for Harris Teeter. It was given to me (thank you to Carrie) but you can earn these $10 off coupons yourself by doing easy quizzes on the Recyclebank website. I really enjoyed using that coupon so I think I will be taking Recyclebank a lot more seriously and trying to earn myself $10 off coupons!

I am not listing the entire trip but please see some of my favorite deals that I got below and maybe you can grab some, too!

3 Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles- (FREE after $.50 coupon from newspaper)
El Monterrey Burritos, FREE (used free coupon from newspaper)
LA Looks Hair Gel- ($.49 after $1.00 off coupon from newspaper)
Totinos Pizza Rolls, 15 ct., ($.50 after $.75/3 coupon from newspaper)
Suave Lotion- ($.50 after $2.00 coupon from newspaper) 
10 Cans of Delmonte Tomatoes ($.60 per can after $2.00 credit for buying 10 cans and $.50/2 coupons from my website coupon center (see left))
Mueller's Spaghetti Noodles ($.66 each after $1.00/3 coupon from newspaper)
Philly Indulgence Cream Cheese- ($.67 after $.50 coupon from newspaper)
Philly Low Fat Strawberry Cream Cheese ($.67 after $.50 coupon from newspaper)
4 packs of Ballpark Franks- ($.74 each after $.72/2 coupon from newspaper)
Nestle Halloween Cookies- ($1.00 after $.75/1 coupon from newspaper)
Huggies Wipes- ($1.29 after $.35/1 coupon from newspaper)
Eight O Clock Coffee ($3.49 after $1.00/1 coupon from newspaper)
Caribou Coffee- ($3.99 after $2.00 coupon from newspaper)
Flintstones Vitamins- ($3.99 after $2.00 coupon from newspaper)




What deals do you see this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment