Background

Friday, October 12, 2012

How I Saved 80% at Harris Teeter plus General Mills promo

 I paid $9.26 for $48.11 worth of groceries! Saved over 80%!
Organize yourself- check out our sale on binders plus free shipping at www.couponingbinders.com!

On Wednesday evening I went to Harris Teeter and got some great deals. I ended up saving 80% which I thought was spectacular, especially for a regular grocery week. It isn't Super Doubles or anything. Before coupons the total was $48.11 and after coupons and store discounts I paid only $9.26!

Part of the reason I saved so much was the General Mills/Betty Crocker Promo going on this week at Harris Teeter. Buy certain items and get money off automatically at the register. Click below to see the flyer. Even better is the fact that most of these items have matching coupons from the recent Sunday newspapers (Smart Source insert October 7th). I even found a few others randomly in my binder from previous months when I printed coupons. 

Click the flyer for details on the 
General Mills/Betty Crocker promo going on this week.


Weekly Favorite Deals:

Welch's Grape Juice:
Regularly $3.99
Sale: $1.98
Use: $.75/1 from 9/30 Red Plum; coupon doubles to $1.50 off
Pay: $.49 each

Progresso Soups
Regularly: $2.35 each
This week: Buy 2 get 3 free
Use: $1.00 off 4 coupon from 10/7 Smart Source and $1.00 off EVIC/ZVR digital coupon
Pay: $.54 each

Betty Crocker Potatoes
Regularly: $1.69
Sale: Buy 3 get $3 off
Use: $.50 off 2 coupon from 10/7 Smart Source and $.50 EVIC/ZVR digital coupon
Pay: $.19 each

Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix (be sure to get the supreme or your $5 won't come off)
Regularly: $2.75 each
Sale: Buy 4 get $5 off
Use: $.75 off 2 coupons from 10/7 Smart Source (I used two since I bought 4 boxes)
Pay: $.69 each

Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kits and Shells and Flour Tortillas
Regularly: $1.99-$3.00 per kit, depending on which you buy
Sale: Buy 4 get $5 off
Use: $.60 off 3 coupon from 10/7 Smart Source and $.60 off 3 EVIC/ZVR digital coupon
Pay: $.44 each per dinner kit! (varies a bit depending on which kits you buy but still an amazing deal)

Join me at a workshop! Next one is Nov. 10th 
in Wilmington. Click for details!

You have until Tuesday night, October 16th to get in and do these deals. Let me know how they turn out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment