Background

Friday, October 19, 2012

Saved 82% Plus FREE Colgate, Yoplait and Hotdogs

 Paid $8.16 for $46.40 worth of groceries! Pictured: 6 Simply Gogurt Kids Yogurt, 6 Yoplait 100 cal. Greek Yogurt, 6 Yoplait Simplait yogurt cups, 1 Dozen Eggs, 3 packs of Gwaltney Hotdogs, 4 Colgate Cavity Protection toothpastes, 4 cans of Swanson chicken brot
 

I am so impressed with Harris Teeter's ads and sales lately. Yesterday I had a really nice trip and paid only $8.16 plus tax for $46.40 worth of groceries. I also got several freebies. 

Please note that my weekly grocery budget for my family of 6 is $100 per week. So, I still have $90+ left this week to spend on meats and produce and any other incidentals.

Freebies:

Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste (used $.75/1 coupon from Sunday Paper)

Yoplait Simplait Yogurt Cups (used $.30/1 coupon from Sunday Paper)

Gwaltney Meat Hotdogs (used $.45/1 coupon from Sunday Paper)

*Note- the Colgate coupon expires on Sat. Oct. 20th, so use it today or tomorrow.

*Note- some of the Yoplait Simplait coupons Sat. Oct. 20th, so use them soon, too.

Cheapies:

Paid $.10 for Gwaltney Chicken Hotdogs (used $.45/1 coupon from Sunday Paper)

Paid: $.25 each for 2 Yoplait 100 Calorie Greek Yogurt cups (used $.50/2 coupon from my website plus $.50/2 Harris Teeter EVIC coupon)

Paid: $.50 for 2 Yoplait 100 Calorie Greek Yogurt cups (used $.50/2 coupons from Sunday paper)

Paid: $1.25 each for Yoplait Kids Simply Gogurt Boxes (8 ct each) (used $.75/2 coupons from Sunday paper)

Paid: $1.00 for a dozen eggs (a good price, although I've gotten eggs for as little as a quarter a dozen, but we were almost out so I went ahead and paid $1)

I also did the General Mills Promo and got an additional $5 off my bill for buying 15 items from the list. I bought:

6 Yoplait Greek 100 Calorie Cups
3 Yoplait Simplait Yogurt Cups
6 Boxes of Yoplait Kids Simply Gogurt

I used coupons AND got the $5 off, so I paid only $5.84 for all of that yogurt! Regular price would have been $21.90.
 Click above to see which items qualify for the "Buy 15 and save $5 promo"
 
Other deals I like but didn't buy yet:

Food Lion: Red Grapes for $1.29 per pound

Food Lion: General Mills promo- buy $15 worth and get $5 off (see the flyer for details)

Harris Teeter: $1 per pound split chicken breasts

Harris Teeter: B2G3 free Jolly Time popcorn (use 2 coupons for $.50/1 coupon from Sunday paper to make it $.84 per box)  

Lowes Foods: $.97 per pound split chicken breasts

What deals have you found this week? Share them on our Delly's Deals Facebook page!

  Workshop, Sat. Nov. 10th. Register now and spread the word!


No comments:

Post a Comment