Background

Monday, October 29, 2012

Make Money on Razors at Target!




I love it when I get great deals on fancy razors for my husband!

Right now the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razors are $9.89 at Target. If you buy two, you get a $5 Target gift card.

There are both manufacturer's coupons and Target coupons available for you to use on the razors to do this deal.

Buy: 2 Gillette Fusion ProGlide razors for $9.89 each (19.78)

Use: 2 Target coupons for $5 off Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler Razor from 10/28 Smart Source) -$10.00

Use: 2 Manufacturer's coupons for $4 off from 10/7 Red Plum (-$8.00)

You Pay: $1.78 plus tax

You Get Back: $5 Target gift card

If you count the gift card, you made $3.22!

What an awesome deal on awesome razors (my husband loves these).

I called my local Target (Wilmington, NC) and they said they had plenty in stock as of this morning.

Thank you to Tennisey A. from the Delly's Deals Facebook page for sharing this awesome deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment