Background

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Delly's Deals Radio Show Notes- Weekly Deals, Super Doubles Talk and a Thank-You from Ms. Leia



This Week's Radio Show Sponsor-  

I Am Salon and Day Spa. They do it all! Hair, manicures, pedicures, massage, facials- you name it! They also have great specials, so be sure to check out their website here and be sure to like them on Facebook here. Give them a call at 395-1335 to schedule an appointment and let them know that Delly sent you!

This week on the Delly's Deals Radio show we will be discussing Super Double Coupons week! I will share my favorite deals from this week that I've gotten. We will have an on-air contest where you can call in and guess what percentage I saved on my groceries and the winner will receive a $50 gift certificate from I am Salon and Day Spa!

I also will share a deal you can get this week from Walgreens for .50 medicine!

Finally, I will annouce the total amount that we raised for Ms. Leia, a young local preschool teacher who is fighting breast cancer. We had a charity workshop in December at the New Hanover Regional Medical Center workshop for her. Below is an letter I received from her via e-mail a few days ago:

"I got your check in the mail yesterday.  Words can not express how appreciative I am for your generous donation.  I'm going through a hard time in my life but your support has helped to make things easier.  Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart!"
Thank you to everyone who was generous enough to support the charity workshop and some of you even gave extra donations.

 Below are this week's grocery store deals. Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back tomorrow for our weekly newspaper review!

Harris Teeter Deals
Lowes Foods Deals
Food Lion Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment