Background

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Delly's Deals Weekly Radio Show Notes

Thank you to our sponsors, I Am Salon and Day Spa, Memories of a Child Children and Maternity Retail Shop, and Medical Simplicity. Please take a look at and support these local businesses, as they help make the radio show possible!

This week on the Delly's Deals Radio Show, I shared my weekly deals and we are talking about budgeting.


I totally blew my weekly budget last week because there were so many deals! But I'm still under my monthly budget, so that's okay. My budget is $75 per person per month, so since I have five people in my family, that's a budget of $375 per month. for me (honestly, I round it up to $400). Budgets can change, according to life changes (for instance, I had two in diapers last year, so my budget was a bit higher). If your kids are growing and eating more, you may need to adjust your budget a bit. What's important is that you choose one that fits your family's needs and stick to it, using cash if possible.


Contest:
How much do you think I paid for all these groceries this past week at Harris Teeter? 



Call in to the show at 332-6390 between 10-11 a.m. today to guess and win. This week we're giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to Memories of a Child!


Check out the weekly grocery store deals and make your printable list:


Harris Teeter
Food Lion
Lowes Foods


Don't miss out on Food Lion's Private Label Sale. You get $.25 off four every Food Lion brand item you buy, minimum of four. This could really add up, especially if you focus on the cheaper private label items like biscuits, cat food, single bottled waters, etc. I have heard that the cat food is $.10 per can after the private label discount.


Here are a couple of fun retail/restaurant deals going on this week/weekend:


FREE Bath and Body Works Lotion (New Scent- Pink Chiffon)
$10 off $40 at Pier One
All You Magazine Subscription for only $1 an Issue (has $100+ coupons in it, so well worth it)
Free Subway Breakfast the last week of January\
Dollar General $5 off $25 purchase 

Have a great weekend, everyone and I will see you here tomorrow for the weekly newspaper and coupon review!

No comments:

Post a Comment