Background

Monday, January 16, 2012

Easy Pillsbury Biscuit Deal

 I paid $5.20 plus tax for 8 BIG cans of Pillsbury Biscuits, 
plus got back $2.00 to spend on my next trip and $5 worth of Box Tops for my son's school!

Today I got a great deal on Pillsbury Biscuits from Harris Teeter, plus some bonus goodies after I paid. I wanted to do this over the weekend, but they were out of biscuits all weekend at the Harris Teeters anyway. So, I shopped early this afternoon and they were all back in stock, so I was able to get the deal.


This is what I did:


I bought 8 cans of Pillsbury Biscuits for $1 a piece (great sale price)

I used 4 coupons:
$.30 off 2 (I had two of these coupons)
$.40 off 2 (I had two of these coupons)

All coupons doubled. The $.30 doubled to $.60 off and the $.40 doubled to $.80 off and I used each coupon twice, for a total savings of $2.80 with coupons. I could have sworn I had a digital EVIC coupon, too, but it didn't come off my total, so I didn't worry about that.


So, I ended up paying $5.20 plus tax for 8 BIG cans of Pillsbury Biscuits. I also got different varieties, such as homestyle, flaky and honey flavored. That's already a great deal but I got two more bonuses.


Pillsbury/Harris Teeter is running a promo where when you buy 8 cans of biscuits, you get $2.00 off coupon for your next purchase. So I got that and will be using it on my next trip.


Plus, I got 50 bonus box tops for my son's school. Those are worth $5!!!!


So, if you count the box tops, it's almost like I made $1.80! Plus, I got all those biscuits.


If you haven't yet done it, you can do this deal through Tuesday night, so hop on over to your nearest Harris Teeter. Need some biscuit coupons? Click here to print some free ones from Pillsbury!

Now, any creative ideas about how I can use these in some recipes? Also, I'm curious to know if I can freeze these. If not, I guess I should put that New Year's diet on hold because we're going to be eating a lot of biscuits around here in the coming weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of ideas and recipes for canned biscuits on Pinterest...like how to make them into donuts, cinnamon roll ring,or biscuit egg bake muffins...etc.

    ReplyDelete