Background

Monday, September 10, 2012

Froot Loops for 5.5 Cents Per Box through Tuesday Night!

Thanks to Ariel M. from the Delly's Deals Facebook page for sharing this great deal with us!


If your little one (or yourself) is a fan of Kellogg's Froot Loops, you will want to take advantage of an awesome deal going on right now at Harris Teeter. This is also a great item to donate.

Currently Froot Loops are B1G1 free, so each 8.7 oz box is half off (Frosted Flakes, too, by the way). 

On Friday, Harris Teeter sent me an EVIC alert saying that I could buy up to four boxes of Kelloggs cereals and get $1.00 off per box. Not everyone got this same deal but from talking to people, I hear many people did. The only way to know is to check your Harris Teeter EVIC email from Friday to see if this is one of the special deals that you were offered.

Besides that, there is also a $1.00 off Froot Loops coupon available on the Harris Teeter EVIC digital coupons page. Access this by clicking "EVIC coupons" when you open your Harris Teeter e-mail.

Finally, there is a $1.00 off 3 boxes of Froot Loops coupon available on my website (see left). I printed this and used it, too.

All of these discounts come off because they are all different types of discounts- one is a store promo, one is a digital/electronic coupon, and one is a paper coupon.

SO...................this is what the deal ended up looking like:

I bought 3 boxes of Froot Loops, 8.7 oz, for $1.72 each ($5.17 total)

I used:

$1.00 off paper coupon printed from coupon center on my website (see left)

$1.00 off digital coupon from my Harris Teeter EVIC email

$3.00 off automatically from the Harris Teeter EVIC specials this weekend

Total Due: 17 cents for all three boxes!

After tax it came to 21 cents! Not even store brand cereal beats that price. Don't you just love couponing?!

You can do this deal, too through Tuesday night when the sales change over. Let me know how it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment