Background

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Super Double Coupons Trip- $9.32 for over $75 worth of groceries!

I paid $9.32 plus tax for over $75 worth of groceries!

Pictured: 4 Lysol Toilet Cleaners, 1 Glade Sense and Spray Starter Kit, 4 Dozen Harris Teeter brand eggs, 1 pack of Smithfield Bacon, 1 Arnold Wide Pan Whole Wheat Bread, 4 Power Bars, 1 Ocean Spray Sparkling Pomegranate Blueberry 4 pack juice, 4 bananas, 2 12-packs of Simply Gogurt child Yogurt, 2 Gerber Graduate Puffs Baby Snacks, 1 Delmonte 4 pack Mandarin Oranges, 1 Delmonte 4 pack Fruit Cups, 2 Dawn Detergents (small), 1 10-pack Minute Maid Apple Juice Boxes, 1 Large International Delight Pumpkin Spice, 1 Gerber Grabbers Baby Food, 1 Gerber Organic Baby Food Pouch


Need to organize all those coupons? 
Check out our binders here! They are the BEST 
organizational system around for couponing!

I have to admit that when I first found out over the weekend that Super Doubles was starting at Harris Teeter today, I wasn't exactly jumping for joy. I couldn't have if I had wanted to :) At 9 months pregnant (due any day now), it took everything in me to muscle up the enthusiasm to get together a Super Double coupons trip.

However, I'm glad I did because it turned out to be a fun trip and I got some really great deals! In the end I paid $9.32 plus tax for over 29 items, many of which were free, saving almost 90%.  I will share below what I got and how I did it.


Need to organize all those coupons? 
Check out our binders here! They are the BEST 
organizational system around for couponing!


FREE Items:

International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer (used $1.50 coupon here)

Gerber Baby Puffs (used $2.00 coupon from coupons.com savings club)

Smithfield Bacon on sale for $3.50; I had $1.00 off coupon from Sunday paper AND $1.50 off store coupon. Store coupon did not double but $1.00 off from Sunday paper did.


 Dawn Dish Detergent- Used $.50 off coupon from September Proctor and Gamble newspaper insert


 Glade Expressions Starter Kit FREE after $1.50 coupon printed online
CHEAPIE Items:

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners (one of my favorite deals)- $.38 each after $1.00 off 2 coupon from Sunday paper August 19 Smart Source Insert


 Gerber Organic Baby Food Pouch- FREE after $1.00 coupon printed online (see coupon center on left)



 Gerber Graduates Grabbers Pouch ($.15 after $1.00 coupon printed online- see coupon center on left)


4 Dozen Harris Teeter Large Eggs, $.97 each- no coupon, just eVIC special

Arnold Wide Pan Whole Grain Bread $2.14 (no coupon, just on sale)

Ocean Spray Sparkling Pomegranate Blueberry Juice 4 pack $.09 after $1.00 coupon printed online
Power Bars- $.50 each after $1.00 off 4 coupon from Coupons.com savings club- see top right to join

DelMonte Fruit Cups- $1.50 each after coupon from Sunday paper Red Plum insert August 12

Simply Gogurt Children's Yogurt- $1.25 each after coupon from Sunday paper Smart Source insert August 9th or online (see coupon center on left)

Not pictured: 

Minute Maid Apple Juice 12 packs- $2.00 after $.75 off coupon printed online from my coupon center on left

4 bananas

In addition, I redeemed $8 worth of Catalinas that I had earned from previous shopping trips, so those contributed to lowering my total, too.

I saw a few other deals that I'd like to get back for this week; we'll see if this baby holds off long enough to let me get a few more trips in!



No comments:

Post a Comment