Background

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Easy Walgreens Deal- $.24 Right Guard Total Defense Men's Body Wash!


Here's an easy deal that you can grab through today at Walgreens. Remember, if they are out of an item, grab a rain check and do the entire deal another week.


First, you need to print TWO copies of this coupon. The coupon says $2 off 2 Total Defense Anti-Perspirant, Deoderant, or Body Wash.


Then you need to buy FOUR of the body washes. They are on sale for B1G1 Free, so you will get two of them for free.


Your total will ring up to $4.98 (not sure if this includes tax) but you will then get back $4 Register Rewards from Walgreens! You can use those towards something else in the store on your next trip or immediately. 


I love it! I plan to do the Schick Razor Deal (see previous post) and then use those Register Rewards to pay for my body wash! Or I may do it in reverse- either way I earn $4 in Register Rewards when I'm done. Also, seeds are on sale at Walgreens this week so I hope to grab a few packs for my garden!


I'll update on how the deal turned out once I've done it! Thanks to Whitney from Kouponing with the Kerlers for pointing out this great deal.!

No comments:

Post a Comment