Background

Monday, March 19, 2012

Neosporin Freebies and Money Maker at Walgreens


Did you notice the FREE Neosporin deal going on Essentials Trial Pack Deal going on right now at Walgreens? I think Neosporin is something that pretty much everyone can use so I was excited to see this deal. Here's how it works.


The trial pack is on sale for $12.99. You can use this coupon to get an additional $5 off! So at the register, you will pay $7.99 plus tax.


Then, there is a simple rebate form to print online at www.neosporinessentials.com/freebate. Go there, print and fill out the form and mail it in by April 15th and you will receive a rebate check in the mail for $12.99. Thus, you come out $5 ahead, having made $5 on the deal.


It is a little extra work than normal, having to deal with the rebate, but to make $5 off the product I will probably go through with it! Be sure to get a rain check if they are out because you can still do this deal and pay the sale price next week if you grab that rain check.


One question I always get is, "Will the company give me the full rebate even though I only paid $7.99? Won't they only refund me $7.99, then?" 

My experience with these rebates has been that I always get the full price regardless of any coupons I redeemed. So, unless this time is different, you should still get the $12.99 back, even if you use a coupon to pay less than that. 


Let me know how it turns out for you!


PS- Other Walgreens freebies this week include The 14-day Acai Berry Fat Burn Cleanse. Pay $10 and Walgreens will immediately give you a $10 Register Reward back at the register. 

Also, get free Mars candies (single size 1.1 to 2.17 oz) such as Snickers or M&Ms. They are on sale 2 for $1, so you must buy two. If you use $1.00 off 2 coupon from Sunday's paper (March 18th), you get both candy bars for free! 

Reach toothbrushes and toothpastes are on sale for $.99 (if you give them the in-ad coupon found on page 12 of the Walgreens flyer) so after I use the $1.00 off coupon from the March 4th Red Plum insert, those will also be free. 

Finally, I will probably grab the Carefree pantiliners, as they are on sale for $.99. After I redeem my $1.00 off coupon from Sunday's paper, they will also be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment