Background

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Walgreens- Cheap Razors Abound- Get Yours this Week!


One of my favorite things about doing drug store deals is getting nice, quality, name-brand razors for a fraction of the normal cost. In fact, I like to joke about how before I couponed, my husband got the cheap-o dollar store razors! Now that I coupon, there are times where I pay less than a dollar for the fancy razors!

Walgreens has a great deal on razors this week. It's even better if you have a coupon or if you have Register Rewards from last week that you can roll over into the transaction for this week. Below is an explanation of the deal:

Schick Hydro Razor (men) or Schick Hydro Silk (women) is on sale for $9.99

When you buy one, you get back $4 in Register Rewards (Walgreens money) that you can spend on a future purchase.

You can also use a coupon from the newspaper to bring down your out of pocket cost. There was a $2 off the mens and a $4 off the women's razor in the Feb. 26th Smart Source Coupon Insert from the Sunday paper.

So here's what the transaction looks like:

Women's Razor
$9.99
minus $4 off coupon
$5.99
minus my $5 in Register Rewards from last week
$.99 for the razor!
After I pay, I will get back $4 in Register Rewards! So I have made $3.01!

Men's Razor
$9.99
minus $2 off coupon
$7.99
minus my $5 in Register Rewards from last week
$2.99 for the razor!
After I pay, I will get back $4 in Register Rewards! So I have made $1.01!

You can save the $4 in Register Rewards that you earn this week for next week or redeem it immediately for something else that you need.

Final note- you can do this transaction as many times as you want at Walgreens, provided you don't use the same Register Reward that you earned for the razor to try to earn another razor Register Reward. If you do, it won't print out! So you may want to alternate transactions.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email at delly@dellysdeals.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment