Background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blue Diamond Promo= FREE Nut Thins!

I was so excited to see how the Blue Diamond promo ended up working out. This is going on this week at Harris Teeter, and you do need the coupons from the Sunday paper on October 16th to make it work. If you didn't get coupons that day, consider ordering them from EBAY or Kuntry Klippers if this is a product that you really like.


The promo is:


Buy 2 Blue Diamond products and get $.75 off coupon for a future grocery trip
Buy 3 Blue Diamond products and get $1.50 off coupon for a future grocery trip
Buy 4 Blue Diamond products and get $4.00 off coupon for a future grocery trip


Of course, the best deal would be to buy the 4 products to get $4.00 off.


It just happens that Blue Diamond Nut Thins are on sale this week for $2.99 B1G1. That makes each box $1.50 a piece. That makes four boxes cost $6.00.


I then had two coupons for $1.00 off if I bought two boxes. I used both coupons for an additional $2.00 off, bringing the cost down to $4.00.

After I paid, I received a coupon for $4.00 off a future order, making the total cost basically FREE! I actually bought the Nut Thins first, then took the $4.00 and used it to pay for the rest of my grocery items. 


I did not see a limit, so if you have the coupons, I imagine you could do this deal over and over and stock up. The Nut Thins are pretty good- they come in different flavors and are a wheat and gluten-free snack, so you don't have to feel too guilty about eating them!

Other items can be bought to get the promo. Click here for a list. I do think the Nut Thins are the best purchase for the promo, though.

1 comment: