Background

Thursday, October 6, 2011

IHOP Free Scary Face Pancake Day

 My daughter, last year on IHOP's free scary face pancake day.

My children participated in this last year so I was happy to see it again this year. On Friday, October 28th, all day long, bring your children 12 and under to IHOP for a FREE scary face pancake. It's fun how they do it- they give your child all the items on the side and they can decorate the pancake as they see fit. It was a lot of fun! Last year they got whipped cream, strawberries, candy corn and chocolate pieces to decorate with.


No purchase is necessary; however I did order a stack of pancakes to enjoy for myself! They do have, after all, pumpkin pancakes during this month as well as all you can eat pancakes for $4.99.


Finally, this is kind of interesting- if you register here, you can get a wake-up call reminder from IHOP on the morning of the free pancakes. The phone call will come from Count Spatula, lol......I'm going to register A.) for the fun of it and B.) so that I don't forget about free pancake day!


For those in Wilmington, IHOP is located on Market Street headed south, near Costco. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment