Background

Friday, October 21, 2011

Harris Teeter Saturday Specials

Saturday is a great day to shop for groceries. Often, the stores will run weekend specials. Lowes Foods and Food Lion sometimes do their three-day sales, offering special pricing from Friday-Sunday. Harris Teeter usually does a Saturday special, offering an extremely good deal on one or two items each Saturday only. A few weeks ago they were doing Sunday specials, but I haven't seen those lately.


Tomorrow's Saturday special is pretty good. I don't normally post Saturday specials here (I do on my Facebook page), but I thought I would share this time.


Tomorrow, October 22nd only, you can get Hamburger Helper for $.84 a box (limit 6) and you can get 11-11.24 oz Mars Fun Size Candies (Snickers, Milky Way, etc.....) for $1.77 per bag (limit 3). Those are both great deals but of course, they get even better with coupons.


With Halloween coming up, let's talk candy first. There are coupons out there floating around for either $1.00 off 2 bags or $1.50 off 3 bags. I have the $1.50 off of 3 bags; it was in the Sunday paper a few weeks back. At $1.77 per bag minus the $1.50 coupon, that makes each bag only $1.27. That is an EXCELLENT price! I haven't seen a price that low anywhere else yet so I would definitely go ahead and grab your three bags.


Secondly, the Hamburger Helper works out to be an awesome deal, especially if you use coupons. Let's say you get 3 boxes. At $.84 a box, that would be $2.52 for three boxes. Then, you can use a coupon, again from the newspaper a few weeks back, for $.75 off 3 boxes. That $.75 doubles to $1.50 off, making each box only $.34 a pience! I didn't think the deal could get any better, but it is possible that some of you may have Harris Teeter EVIC coupons for Hamburger Helper. I recall seeing some a few weeks back for $.75 off. If that is the case, you would actually end up with $.25 OVERAGE, meaning they would pay you to take the Hamburger Helper off the shelf! So be sure to check your EVIC digital coupons.


Have a great weekend and I will see you on Sunday for the weekly Sunday newspaper coupon review!

No comments:

Post a Comment