Background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Harris Teeter Sunday Specials!


Harris Teeter has consistent with offering Sunday only specials for the past few weeks. Perhaps this is something permanent? That remains to be seen, but I love it for now!


Their Sunday specials for this week are:


Coke 2-Liter Products $.88 each, limit 4 


Harris Teeter Your Home Ultra Big Paper Towels $.88 each, limit 4


Harris Teeter 32 oz Yogurt $1.57 each, limit 2


Harris Teeter 12 oz package Fully Cooked Turkey Meatballs $1.99 each, limit 2


This would be a great opportunity to stock up on sodas for the any upcoming gatherings you might have such as football season or holiday gatherings. 


Also, I just used my last paper towel today, so the paper towel special couldn't have come at a better time! A few months back, Harris Teeter had in the newspaper some paper towel coupons for $3.00 off a big pack of Harris Teeter paper towels. I may see if they will let me use it on the paper towels. If so, I will pay only $.52 for four paper towel rolls! I don't know if it will work, so I won't get too excited, yet!


I did a coupon workshop on Friday (thank you to Angele for hosting!) and she served some wonderful BBQ sauce meatballs. She has inspired me to try some meatballs of my own, so this sale on HT meatballs will be the perfect opportunity to try those out!


Remember, Sunday specials really are Sunday only, so get in there today!

No comments:

Post a Comment