Background

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Delly's Deals on Facebook



I wanted to do a quick post reminding everyone to find Delly's Deals on Facebook. Sometimes people ask why I don't update my web site more often; the answer is that I'm too busy posting all day on Facebook! 

I only post articles here about 3-4 times per week but I post on Facebook usually at least 3-4 times per day, often many more than that. I also share coupons that you can print on Facebook (I posted three today). Right now, my coupon sharer program makes it a lot easier to share coupon deals on Facebook than here on my website. 


Another benefit of the Facebook page is that other couponers post there, too. It's always fun to see what deals others find and  you can also ask questions if something confuses you. There will be plenty of people there to help answer!


Don't be afraid of Facebook. I know some people have fears about joining but I do know folks who have a very simple profile, no photos of themselves or their family and they only use Facebook as a means of connecting with businesses and getting deals and coupons.


Click here to like Delly's Deals on Facebook and I hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment