Background

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Harris Teeter Shopping Trip: $42.64 for over $108.00 worth of Groceries!

Paid $52.64 plus tax for these groceries, PLUS got a $10 VISA gift card! Pictured:
2 Jumbo Packs of Pampers Swaddlers Diapers, 2 Jumbo Packs of Pampers Baby Dry Diapers, 2 Packs of Keebler Cookies, Febreeze Set and Refresh, 5 McCormick Taco Seasoning Packets
4 Bananas, 2 Dozen Davidson Safest Choice Eggs, 1 Dozen Land o Lakes All Natural Eggs
Wholly Guacamole 100 Calorie Packs, Simply Lemonade 59 oz, Gold Peak Tea 59 oz, 2 Packs of Glide Dental Floss, Yo Crunch Strawberry Yogurt Parfait, 2 Loafs of Pepperidge Farms Oatmeal Bread, 2 packs of 72-count Pampers Baby Wipes


I ran into Harris Teeter tonight for a quick shopping trip. I only had about 35 minutes, as my husband was headed to see Iron Man at the theater and asked me to be home by 8:30! Fortunately, I was prepared and already knew what I wanted, had my coupons ready, binder organized, so I got out in record time.


I got some awesome deals, I think. In the end I saved right at 50% and I got some items that we needed, too. I did the Proctor and Gamble promo to get a great deal on Diapers and Dental Floss, and I got awesome deals on eggs, paying only $.27 for two of the three dozen that I bought. I also got $.99 Pepperidge Farm Oatmeal bread, which normally costs $3.99, so that was certainly a steal. See below for the full list:


*2 Jumbo Packs of Pampers Swaddlers Diapers- pd about $5 after promo and coupon
*2 Jumbo Packs of Pampers Baby Dry Diapers- pd about $5 after promo and coupon
2 Packs of Keebler Cookies- paid $1.44 after $1.00 off 2 coupon
Febreeze Set and Refresh- $1.99 after coupon
5 McCormick Taco Seasoning Packets- $.36 each
4 Bananas
*2 Dozen Davidson Safest Choice Eggs- $.27 after $75 off coupon
1 Dozen Land o Lakes All Natural Eggs- $1.00 after $.75 coupon
Wholly Guacamole 100 Calorie Packs- $2.49 after $1.50 coupon
Simply Lemonade 59 oz- $1.77 EVIC special, no coupon
Gold Peak Tea 59 oz- $1.77 EVIC special, no coupon
2 Packs of Glide Dental Floss- pd about $1.00 after promo and coupon
Yo Crunch Strawberry Yogurt Parfait- $.77 after $.75 coupon
2 Loafs of Pepperidge Farms Oatmeal Bread- $.99 after $.50 coupon
*2 packs of 72-count Pampers Baby Wipes- $1.29 after $.75 coupon




Many of these items I got for 75% or more off. The diapers and guacamole were the most expensive. By the way, the bread coupons were attached to the bread, so be on the lookout for that while shopping. $.99 per loaf is an awesome deal and you CAN freeze bread!



No comments:

Post a Comment