Background

Thursday, May 10, 2012

FREE Shipping on All Binders through May!



Our Delly's Deals couponing binders are the best way to shop and organize yourself in style. Once you shop with a binder, there's no turning back! I love having my binder with me and seeing all of the coupons as I shop. I am able to easily match sales to the coupons and love how it sits on top of the grocery cart, hands-free.Our binders zip closed, have a BIG 2-inch ring and sturdy handle, making it super easy to carry.

I sell the binders locally but also offer them online here for those who may be in other areas. We wanted to do something special for Mother's Day and decided that we would offer FREE shipping ($5.99 value) through the entire month of May! If you live in an area outside of Wilmington, NC, this is a great opportunity to save on shipping.


The free shipping is USPS; if you'd like to upgrade to FedEx, you can do so for only $5.99, although I notice the Postal Service has been delivering pretty fast- normally within 2-4 days.


Finally, for those who are local, if you would like to meet me to pick up a binder or related accessories, they are 10% off (local pickup only) through the month of May. What a great opportunity to save! Click here to get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment