Background

Monday, July 11, 2011

E-Coupons for Bounty and Charmin



I just found out today that Upromise has e-coupons available for Charmin Toilet Paper and Bounty Paper Towels and Bounty Napkins. These items are currently on sale at Harris Teeter and Lowes Foods. Remember, the Upromise digital coupons go to a college savings account for either your child or your own student loans, whereas the paper coupons will come off your bill immediately in the store. 

In addition, there are manufacturer's coupons for all of these items in the Proctor and Gamble coupon insert from July 3rd's newspaper.


At Harris Teeter you can combine a paper coupon with a digital coupon, so be sure to use both! I am not sure yet whether this will work at Lowes Foods. If you find out, I would love to know. 


Lowes Foods is having a nice sale on Bounty Paper Towels, where you can get 8 rolls or 6 big rolls for $5.99. If they allow you to use both the paper and digital coupons, you will save $1.00, making them $4.99. That's a pretty good deal for paper towels (although I must admit that I am already stocked up on paper towels after Harris Teeter's Saturday special where I got 8 rolls for $3.77 :)! At that price, I bought two packs, so I made out with 16 rolls of Bounty Select a Size for less than $8!

No comments:

Post a Comment