Background

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Celebration! 1,000 "Likes" on Facebook!



I started my Facebook page over the summer as a way to connect with other local couponers. I wanted a way for us to all share deals and help each other out with our savings. I am so excited to announce that we have finally surpassed 1000 "Likes" on Facebook. That means that 1,000 of you out there have taken the time to "like" my Delly's Deals Facebook page and join in the coupon conversation. I want to thank you for being a part of all the fun.


I wanted to celebrate by giving away a $50 grocery store gift card in the month of February. I did a drawing and we do have a winner! Drumroll, please.............................


Karin Ray is the winner!


Thank you to everyone for being a part of Delly's Deals and if you haven't yet joined us, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment