Background

Monday, February 27, 2012

FREE Thermacare Heat Wraps at CVS


I just wanted to make sure everyone noticed the free Thermacare heat wraps deal at CVS this week. It's pretty easy- you buy one Thermacare heat wrap for $3.79 and immediately after paying get $3.79 back in ExtraBucks. You can then spend those ExtraBucks on something else in the store! I like to apply mine to something on sale that I have a coupon for and it's a bonus if I can buy something that will earn me more Extrabucks. 


I don't like deals as much where I have to pay out of pocket first and then get reimbursed, but if you need something else in the store, it's definitely worth it because you can get the next item for free.


Hopefully the wraps will all be in stock. Let me know how it turns out for you. You have until Saturday, March 3rd to get this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment