Background

Friday, February 10, 2012

My First Lowes Foods Super Double Coupons Trip

 My Super Doubles Trip at Lowes Foods- Spent $16.92; saved $38.11. Pictured- 3 Green Giant Brocolli, Rice and Cheese Boxes, 4 Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurts, Lowes Foods Bacon, Lowes Foods Plates 45 count, 2 Bags of McCain frozen potatoes, Whonu Nutrition Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies, Corn Pops, Pepperidge Farms German Chocolate Cake, Martha White Blueberry Muffins, 2 Muellers Whole Grain Spaghetti Noodles, Archway Raspberry Cookies, 2 Marcal Napkins, Blue Diamond Wasabi Almonds.


Today I finally made it over to Lowes Foods to check out their Super Double Coupons Sale. As many of you know, this is a first for Lowes Foods and I wasn't sure what to expect. I was fairly pleased with their selection and found some good deals. All of my coupon scanned with no problem and I ended up spending 16.92 and saved $38.11, so I was happy with that! That even included two items that I randomly got that I did not have coupons for- baked potato salad from the deli because I was hungry (never shop hungry) and a pack of Lowes Foods plates that were on sale for $2.29. So, really I could have spent closer to $15 had I left those items off.


Freebies:
Mueller's Whole Grain Pasta ($1.00 off doubled to make them free)
McCain Seasoned Potatoes ($1.00 off doubled to make both bags free - I got the curlies and the cute smilies for my kids!)


Cheapies:
Martha White Blueberry Muffins- $.45 after doubled coupon
Blue Diamond Almonds- $.99 after doubled coupon
Minute Rice Cups- $1.39 after doubled coupon
Marcal Napkins- $1.00 after doubled coupon- bought two
Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt- $$.50 after doubled coupon- bought four
Archway lemon Cookies- $.90 after doubled coupon
Green Giant Brocoli and Rice- $.60 each after doubled coupon
Whonu Nutrition Rich Cookies- $1.39 after doubled coupon
Pepperdige Farms Frozen German Chocolate Cake- $1.30 after doubled coupon


I wanted to get the All Detergent ($1.50 with coupon, I believe) but did not have the coupon. I was also hoping to get the Dulce de Leche and Peanut Butter Cheerios, but they were out. If you combine the printable paper coupon (see my coupon center on left) with the Lowes Foods in-store flyer coupon, you can get them at a really good price- less than $1 each, but I'm not counting on them being back in stock!


Overall, I am happy with the Super Doubles event at Lowes Foods. Considering that I didn't shop early this time, I felt I was still able to score some great deals! How did you come out? Check out the Delly's Deals Facebook page to see photos of what other shoppers scored!

No comments:

Post a Comment